Virtual Desktop Monitor is a monitoring and reporting tool for Virtualized Desktop environments. It enables you to optimize the IT infrastructure investment, track employee efficiency, lower licensing costs and much more. We support all major desktop virtualization technologies:
- Citrix XenDesktop
- Microsoft Desktop Virtualization
- Quest vWorkspace
- VMware View
- Deep system analysis Allows you to track activities across virtual desktops. Choose any of the 32 detailed reports or create your own with our wizard.
- Detailed VD usage reports Provide important insight into Virtualized Desktop usage in organization. Support most important technologies on the market.
- Detect key applications Detect the most important applications for your company. Also, they detect unused or overused software licenses and optimize costs.
- Track employees’ activities Helps you track employee efficiency and monitor activities. Detect the most productive time of day or month.
- Advance export options Export your reports to PDF, HTML, Excel or CSV. Update info automatically with Dynamic Excel.
- Get email notifications Your reports can easily be sent by email. You can schedule the time for sending them to you or to managers.