Acceleratio Summer Internship 2017
The applications are closed
Have the opportunity to see how real-life software development looks and feels, what it means to be a team player, and how to continually improve yourself and your team. After the 6 weeks you will be able to state proudly that you have tried every aspect of software development.
What will you do?
This year’s Acceleratio Summer Internship task will be to create a software product, code-named Zeta Shell, using the latest tools and technologies.
Zeta Shell is a multi-layered application with separate frontend and backend code. The application mockup shows you our vision of how Zeta Shell should look after the internship.
If these technologies sound difficult and confusing, do not be afraid! During the internship you will have the guidance and attention of an experienced mentor.
No advanced knowledge is necessary to successfully apply for the internship. The following skills will give you an advantage during the selection process:
- Basic knowledge of Object Oriented Paradigm
- Interest in software development
Technologies we’ll use:
- ReactJS to create a rewarding user experience
- Redux as the glue between ReactJS components
- TypeScript as a common language for front-end development
- C# and .NET Framework for building the business logic
- WebAPI to create REST endpoints
- Microsoft SQL Server for storing the relation data
- DocumentDB as a NoSQL database, to store non-relation data
- SCRUM as an agile software development framework
What we offer:
- Possibility of employment after the internship
- Work on challenging yet interesting tasks
- Use of the latest technologies and tools
- Rewards for outstanding efforts
- Opportunity to continually improve and learn
Internship duration: 17.7. – 12.9.2017. with a 2-week break
Number of positions available: Multiple