Most Commonly Asked Questions
- Online through our webshop
Purchase securely through our web shop by using a credit card, PayPal, direct Wire transfer or Purchase Order (PO). Cleverbridge Inc. is Acceleratio’s e-commerce provider that processes payments on our behalf. Any time you purchase through the online web store, our payments are processed through cleverbridge.
Following are the cleverbridge company information.
Brabanter Str. 2-4
To purchase through a web shop choose products you want to purchase, fill out all the required details, and submit your order. After the order has been completed, you will receive an invoice and email with your login credentials for the Acceleratio Customer portal, where your license will be available for use.
If you have any problems using our site or web shop, please contact us.
- Request a quote directly from AcceleratioEmail us at firstname.lastname@example.org to request a quote. Please specify which product, license type, and quantity you are interested in. Once you receive our quote, send it back to us with a purchase order on company letterhead and signed by an authorized company representative. You will then receive an invoice, payable within 30 days.Request a quote for:1. CloudKit 365 here 2. SPDocKit here 3. SysKit here
- Purchase through our partner networkAcceleratio has a long list of partners around the globe. Just choose your country and search for our partners. You can see the full list of partners here.
- Choose a product you want to purchase, then choose the license edition that best suits your needs.
- Click the “Buy Now” button.
- Add the desired quantity to the shopping cart.
- Fill in the Delivery and Billing address.
- Choose a payment option and complete the purchase process.
- Choose the product directly from web shop or open the PDF quote that Acceleratio sent you. Click on the link “Place your order online” that takes you to your pre-filled cart.
- Scroll down to the Delivery form and fill in the details of the person who will be using the license. This is very important, as it ensures that the correct end user will receive the license information upon purchase.
- Check the “Different Billing Address” box, and notice that a new form will appear. This is where you need to enter the payer’s information. If the same person is both purchasing and using the license, you do not need to fill out this form—the delivery address form is all that is needed.
- For the payment option, be sure to select “Purchase Order” and provide the required information.
- The next screen will provide information on where to fax the purchase order. If you prefer, you can email it to email@example.com. Please put “Purchase Order” and the Reference ID in the subject header of the email or the fax. PLEASE NOTE! Be sure to include the Reference ID that you received when placing your order in the subject line of your email or fax cover sheet. Your purchase order cannot be processed without this.
- It usually takes cleverbridge up to one day (24 hours) to process a purchase order. If you experience a problem or delay, please contact cleverbridge at +49 221 222 45 45 or +1-312-922-8693. Alternatively, you can email them at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- If you’re based in Germany and you purchase through our web shop, you will be charged VAT.
- If you’re based in the European Union and supply us with a valid VAT number, you won’t be charged tax. However, if you don’t supply a valid VAT number, you will be taxed at the prevailing rate, and it will be up to you to claim back any tax paid.
- If you’re outside of the European Union, you won’t be charged tax on your purchase.
If you are purchasing a license for yourself then you will only need to fill out the delivery address form. If you are purchasing a license for someone else, then you have to enter the delivery address of the end user and the billing address of your company. Otherwise, the end user will not be able to see or activate the license.
PLEASE NOTE! Be especially careful if you are purchasing the Consultant license, since this license is licensed per person and only one person is allowed to use it. Please be sure that you enter a correct delivery contact; otherwise the consultant will not be able to activate the Consultant license.
After the online purchase process is completed, the billing and delivery contact you entered will get an email with the login credentials needed to log in to the Acceleratio Customers page.
If you can’t find the email, please check your spam folder or contact our support team.
On the Customers portal you can find your order details, invoice, downloadable files, and license keys.
The W9 form is needed when a company from the United States wants to place an order online through our shop provider, cleverbridge USA.
The W8-BEN form is needed when a company from the USA wants to place an order directly through Acceleratio.
Contact us if you need either of these forms.
(If you are not yet a partner or reseller and are interested in reselling Acceleratio products, please sign up using our online form.)
Discounts for our resellers are based on performance and sales. These discounts increase with the sales increase, and range from 5% to 25%.
Need a quote? Here is how it works:
- Send us an email requesting a quote, and specify the following information:
a) Your own (reseller’s) company name and address
b) The software name, quantity, and license edition. Please be sure to ask the end user for the number of servers or (if buying for SharePoint) find out the total number of production vs. non-production farms they have.
c) The end user name and email address, company name, and type of company (as we extend discounts to non-profits, government agencies, and schools).
- We send the quote to you, with your reseller discount and a link to a pre-filled shopping cart that includes that discount
- If you plan to purchase with a purchase order, please follow the steps for submitting a purchase order shown above.
- Be careful to enter the correct delivery and billing addresses. Since you are reselling the product and someone else will be using the product, be sure to enter the end user’s delivery address.
If you have registered your Consultant license during purchase with a generic email address (like support, sales, consultant, Gmail, Yahoo, etc.) you will not be able to activate the license with that email. Please send us the personal email address of the employee who will be using the license at your company. Be sure to include the order reference number of the purchased license so we can enable activation.
PLEASE NOTE! Due to the Consultant license regulations, only one person can use this license for an unlimited number of farms. This is why we do not support activation with generic email addresses.
All minor and major releases, upgrades, patches and bug fixes are free if you have valid Software Assurance. If your Software Assurance expires, the renewal hasn’t been done in the assigned renewal period, and you decide to renew on a later note you will have to purchase a new license.
We strongly recommend that you maintain your Software Assurance to avoid having to pay for additional expenses.
Over the years, we have developed a number of different tools, including four monitoring solutions for different platforms (Remote Desktop Services, Citrix XenApp/XenDesktop, Windows servers, Remote Desktop Gateway servers, and workstations). Having a variety of products for different platforms was great, but we wanted to combine everything into a single powerful server monitoring console. That is how SysKit was born. Read more about it here.
Acceleratio grants discounts to non-profit, educational and government organizations, as well as volume discounts. Contact us to see if you qualify.
You can purchase our product directly from our online web store or through an Authorized Acceleratio Reseller in your country.